• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Yobbo

Jan 3, 2018
Any suggestions where I can download and activate with my AV not providing serious warnings about installing.

Never gonna happen. Learn to love and embrace KMS. You can make your anti-virus put up with it.

MAS should work just fine ;)
For now. Microsoft seems hell bent on turning evey a/v and crapware evasion program against KMS. They must be offering a pretty hefty payout to those programmers that flag KMS no matter what. Why else would 3rd party programs go so nutty when they detect KMS? I am not aware of any dangerous attacks that KMS does to a user's system. Not to mention the now mandatory Windows Security without a script like this will activate itself enough to remove KMS immediately even if tempoaraily disabled, that can never be made permanent.

If you really know what you doing when surfing the web you do not need any A/V only windows defender. But then you using A/V for your own reason and nothing more.. Also simply exclude the folder from A/V scans puts a stop to this activity. Seriously your download folder should always be excluded from A/V scans in Windows Security and or the A/V application. Also if your Torrent Downloads are in a different folder you need to exclude that folder as well.

Last edited:
If you really know what you doing when surfing the web you do not need any A/V only windows defender. But then you using A/V for your own reason and nothing more.. Also simply exclude the folder from A/V scans puts a stop to this activity. Seriously your download folder should always be excluded from A/V scans in Windows Security and or the A/V application. Also if your Torrent Downloads are in a different folder you need to exclude that folder as well.
Yeah but that doesn't really answer the KMS problem. KMS installs some components in order for it to be revalidated every 180 days. Bam you guessed it, Windows Security (formerly Defender) sniffs them out every time. There are ways other than KMS for Office, but they are many steps, very complicated and must be followed explicity. No way will I publish them because I will not support that method. If you look aroud really well and use the right search words you will find it.

Back