• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Activation !

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I installed this lastnight but I was half sleep when I did it. Pretty sure I didn't actually do anything regarding activation.. I think I chose the activated option and let it run its course. Should I be doing anything else, using this "KMSpico" or anything? It says in System that it is already activated so.. Yeah.

alari said:
I downloaded the "KMSpico 10 2 0 FINAL (Office and Win 10 Activator) [TechTools]" from TPB and activated the Windows 10 successfully. I also allowed the KMSpico.exe in Windows Defender, but after a while Defender quarantined and removed KMSELDI.exe in the KMSpico folder as it said it's a Trojan. Could it really have been a virus and what happens now if the file is removed?
I understood that it wasn't a Trojan, but what will happen now if the KMSELDI.exe is removed? Should I put it back somehow or isn't it needed actually?

gulnara said:
It is asking for the activation key.
Was this reply to my question? If yes then it does not ask me anything currently. Will it start asking one day?

I installed the Windows again now and activated it with "KMSpico 10 2 0 FINAL (Office and Win 10 Activator) [TechTools]". This time I made all the exceptions suggested to Defender and allowed all executables Defender found and classified as viruses. After that the mouse started to get stuck randomly. I first thought it has something to do with the graphics card or smth, but as soon as I removed the .exe-s and exceptions in Defender everything started working again normally. Any idea?

installed windows 10 which was fine but now it is having pop ups saying windows licence expires soon need code
where do i go from here

I need kmspico to activate my windows 10 pro and office 2016.. how can I download it

Can I have a copy of KMSpico for office 2013, please??
I don't know where I can get it!
Thank you.
Appreciate any help. :)

hey guys
i tried to activate office 2016 with KMSAuto Net 2015 v 1.3.8
but not successfuly its not working with me can i get
KMSpico 10.1.8 FINAL + Portable
if possible ?
i got 1st msg that there is no original key

Latest posts

Back