• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Activation !

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

indtram

Jun 27, 2012
Hi ..
I had downloaded windows 10 Pro 64-bit from Microsoft website and the installation was absolutely fine.....
when I tried to Activate Windows using KMspi.... and other Activators ....they failed to do it ....
the message in the log file was that the Windows that I had installed was Retail Version and the KM activators work on GVLK Windows only !!!
Any way out or I have to Download another windows 10 from torrents and activate thru km or other activator ??

Any info will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

You need to activate this Tool: KMSpico 10.1.6 FINAL + Portable (Office and Windows 10 Activator) [TechTools] download with Torrenttool, gives many,
You install this and start, then klick at the left red Button, then must reboot you System, little Time must wait, then look at Settings under Activation, must stand Windows activate and all is Good, now can set your Windows all Options we you want, if you're doing it the way I've described it to you, that goes well.

Greatings FireReaper

Re: Windows 10 Pro FULL 64-bit Activation !

Hello!

Tried to install Windows 10 Pro I downloaded from kat.cr as uploaded by you guys, however I can't get past the screen that's requesting for activation keys!
What do I do?

lol, you also get no key on the tool because this tool your Windows 10 itself unlocks, look here in the forum but once the guidance of "ThumberDC" on, it is so simply described with all the images and look here:
http://techtools.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Greatings FireReaper

hello , i,ve used : KMSpico 10.1.6 FINAL + Portable (Office and Windows 10 Activator) [TechTools] to activate win-8.1 pro w/wmc without any problems , i,ve tried adding the kms file from program file folder to no avail , i,ll get a warning masseage from Avg asking to protect me or ignore , this usually shows after restarting computer or during use , i ,d reserved my copy of win-10 from MS & upgraded to win-10 pro without any problem , cant figure what i,m doing wrong to add to exceptions list & i,m wondering if i cant add to exception list , if i uninstall the kms activator program from programs & features , windows will become unactiated , would windows 10 activation from MS supercede the prior ? i,m use to windows loader & WAT fix from Degun works flawless , but win 8 & up are different system platform thanks any ideas would be greatly appreciated

ThumperTM said:
Dwntwn said:
where can I get a copy of KMSpico 10.1.6 Final - thanks, Dwntwn

Check your PM.

Hello all, I'm new to this place and i'm looking for a clean, latest copy of KMSpico, there are so many copies over the internet witch are full of crapwares.

Thank you for the great job :aplause: .

Hello, I'm also looking for the latest KMSpico.

Also, can I install the clean Windows 10 iso and then activate it using KMSpico? Do I need a serial number?

can I have a copy of KMSpico 10.1.6 Final, please??
I don't know where I can get it!
Thank you.

Check this windows 10 activator..... It is working...
Or you can search for kmpsico in this blog too.
But beware of button links. Follow only text links.

Re: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Activation !

Copy of KMSpico as illustrated on Youtube....Thanks...Donation coming<br/>
farmboy

Back