• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

sbbiomed

Aug 22, 2023
I downloaded this after I did a factory reset. I did everything I found on this forum and got everything ready and can't install any setup file. The regular setup in for 32-bit and the setup64 keeps giving me an error "Something Went Wrong" Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again after restarting your computer" It also says to go online for help with an error code: 30182-39(2). I restarted and the same thing happens. I tried with AV on and AV off. I am not sure why I can't download the program. Do I need to uninstall or do anything with Office 365 that comes with the laptop with a 30 day trial? TIA

I downloaded this after I did a factory reset. I did everything I found on this forum and got everything ready and can't install any setup file. The regular setup in for 32-bit and the setup64 keeps giving me an error "Something Went Wrong" Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again after restarting your computer" It also says to go online for help with an error code: 30182-39(2). I restarted and the same thing happens. I tried with AV on and AV off. I am not sure why I can't download the program. Do I need to uninstall or do anything with Office 365 that comes with the laptop with a 30 day trial? TIA
Hi,

Is your Windows 32 or 64bit? If it is x32 it won't work, you need x32 setup.

Hi,

Is your Windows 32 or 64bit? If it is x32 it won't work, you need x32 setup.
Windows is 64bit. That is why when I try to install the setup, it says my windows in 64bit and I am trying to install 32bit. The regular setup exe file is for 32bit. The setup32 says the same thing. Its the setup64 that has this error. I dont understand your response

There may be some nasty vestages from a failed install will cause those problems. To be honest I have no idea short of a fresh install to fix your problem.
As Thumper pointed out if you have a 64 bit copy of Windows (Start>Settings>System>About) will give you that info among other useful things. When you ran the installer you had a choice of using the 32 bit or 64 bit options. This is not an optional choice. 64 bit for a 64 bit copy of Windoww and likewise for a 32 bit Windows system.

Thank you. I got it to install after deleting office 365 and it looked like it was all working great but then after a few days it says that the product is not registered and now I cant use any of the programs. Not sure what happened and how to get them to work.

Are you sure the programs aren't accessible? I constantly get bitch-boxes warning me it's conterfeit but it doesn't stop Office from working 100% locally on my system. I can run KMS which makes Defender and my A/V go bonkers and it quiets down Office for a bit but eventually I get the warnings again. The program remains working just fine. I would imagine if you tweak it enough the warnings will go away but the program works just fine the way it is.

Are you sure the programs aren't accessible? I constantly get bitch-boxes warning me it's conterfeit but it doesn't stop Office from working 100% locally on my system. I can run KMS which makes Defender and my A/V go bonkers and it quiets down Office for a bit but eventually I get the warnings again. The program remains working just fine. I would imagine if you tweak it enough the warnings will go away but the program works just fine the way it is.
I was able to use them for a few days after I installed them. It now comes up with an activation box that asks for my email or phone number or to manually type in a product key. If I close that down and the file opens up, it says in pink that most of the word features have been disabled because it hasn't been activated. Under account User information it says activation required for all of the files. I don't know what to do as I can't use word at all and I am looking for a job and I am not able to update my resume.

Back